We have prepared a series of 39 DIY Glitter Projects that refresh all sorts of everyday items and accessories, empowering a joyful attitude. Although glitter isn’t really an everyday accent appropriate to wear, we need a little bit of sparkle once in a while in our lives. It can add texture, light and a certain je ne sais quoi to ordinary normal items. You are allowed to feel glamorous on a Wednesday night or Friday morning, your spirits are lifted and you’re unusually cheerful.
We invite you to browse through our gallery and start your own DIY Glitter Project today. Enjoy!
1. Celebrate with a spark-add glitter to champagne bottles
A little sparkle to your roaring twenties party with this amazing diy glitter champagne bottle that you can make by yourself. If you want to see more guidelines just access the source.
2. Embellish our belts and accessories for a fresh look
Refresh your fashion look accessories with a classy glitter way that can be easily made at home. Take how many glitter boxes with the colors that you like most and try to add on accessories by sticking them with a simple glue.
3. Arts and crafts tools can be special and personalized
How to improve your work mood by adding a little bit sparkle on to your craft tools. Try to use some double tape or glue on the handle of your tools and add glitter on , thus becoming the most special and personalized craft tools ever.
4. Turn heads on the street with glitter
Just a simple way to refresh your style with this sparkle idea so try to add on your shoes a little bit of glitter.
5. Throw a shiny party with glittered balloons
The most simple and easy way to add to your party cool stuff such as the above glitter balloons.
6. Glitter wine stoppers for a dinner party
Do you want to be cool in the most easy and in detail way, take a look at his nice idea for your wine cork stoppers.
7. Express your love with glitter and hearts
Try now this easy glitter sticks to use up on your cake or muffin that add a sweet image aside of taste.
8. Create glitter tape for wrapping presents
If you don’t have any washi tape try to use this idea where you can use a classic tape and add glitter on it.
9. DIY glitter hair clips craft
Make your day with these diy heart hair clips that have red glitter on it and your daughter will be very happy.
10. Send postcards with style and become memorable
Adding glitter on this old postcard and revive the memories will be the most incredible idea to improve your travel cards.
11. Resin glitter paperweights for a fancy dinner party
Take a look at this idea with resin and glitter that can be transformed into paperweights for your dinner party.
12.Glitter envelopes for colorful letters
Do you like to send letters for an event or a holiday, try this cool idea with glitter where your message will be appreciated before the receiver will read it.
13. DIY glitter lace crowns for your little one’s school project
If your little one has a project at school try to look at this idea where you can create a diy glitter lace crown with glitter.
14. Play dough in glittery tones
Your kids and their friends will be very happy to try this idea with dough in glittery tones.
15. Decorating coffee mugs with succulent plants and glitter
Have some coffee mugs that you want to use in a cool way, try to look a this idea and combine glitter and succulent plants into the perfect pot.
16. Personalize your phone case with some spark
Tech craft ideas that will add a stylish mood to you phone, look at this phone cover cases with glitter.
17. Monogram your items in beige gold tones
Use glitter to personalize your pencil bag or other items that will become different in a very stylish way.
18. Create special wall art
You have here a special glitter wall art idea that can be made in the comfort of your house or in company of your child, a great exercise of craft.
19. Add glamour to transparent clutches
Recycling transparent clutches will not save the world but it will be a nice idea to not trow some useful boxes that can be transformed into little storage things transformed with glitter.
20. Colorful glitter slime for the kid in you
Bored!? Try this easy colorful glitter slime and your kid inside you will come to life with this nice project.
21. Magnets with glitter for your fridge
Improve your fridge with this cool idea where the magnets are not anymore the same excursion souvenir but are made with glitter and glass.
22. Personalize your keys for easy finding
If you lose every time your keys this could be your helpful idea for not losing them anymore and a useful diy craft for you by using wood, paper and glitter.
23. Fashion hints with this earrings
Lack of fashion ideas, try this colorful earrings filled with glitter in a shell of copper and resin that will make you turn heads.
24. Offer a handmade personalized gift
Have a taste for a stylish kitchen utensil that can be a perfect handmade gift.
25. Old shoes with bold tones and glitter contrast
Refresh your old shoes with a bit of colorful tones and glitter so you can make your one style and fashion statement.
26. Create a glittered table
This amazing glitter idea can be the most amazing craft hint that you can try at home.
27. Glitter lanterns add drama to any decor
If you like lanterns additions to s special night for someone you love try to add sparkle to the normal ones and improve them.
28. Decorate gift wraps and tags
Make your gifts more personalized with this glitter idea.
29. Gold dipped glittered feathers as decor
Just dip the feathers into the most colorful glitter and you will create an amazing effect to decorate all you want to.
30. Magic glitter wand
If your lovely one wants a magic wand you can use glitter to create something beautiful that will be appreciated.
31. Glitter polka dots sweater
Improve your old knitted dress with polka dots made with glitter.
32. Mason jars brought to life
Make this impressive glass jar suitable for your favorite flowers by adding glitter and improve your decor.
33. Simple pillow with a sparkly twist
Enhance your dreams with this sparkle pillow on which you can use whatever color you prefer.
34. Tech glitter phone accessories
Stylish your tech by using glitter on your phone accessories.
35. Glitter coasters are perfect for a party
Tired of the same old party decor? Insert glitter into the equation and revive your old accessories.
36. Glitter dipped magnet clips
Your fridge can become stylish and useful at the same time by using glitter magnet clips to display your favorite memories.
37. DIY Silhouette Clipboard
Make a statement and think outside the box at any presentation with a glittery clipboard.
38. Decorating candle holders for special evenings
Candles are special in their own way, try to empower their beauty by using glitter into their decoration.
39. Prepare for the holidays with glitter leaves garland
Fall projects will definitely involve leaves, create a garland differently and add some spark.
What do you think about our small gathering of DIY Glitter Projects? Which one would you try? We would love to hear your thoughts on the subject in the comment section below.