The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take immediate action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so if you believe that your material for which you own the copyright has been infringed upon or violated, please provide our Copyright Agent, in writing, with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send written notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in sponsoring or advertising on our blog or having us review your product, please feel free to email us email@example.com. Thank you so much for your support!
This policy is valid from the 10th of December 2016. This blog is a communication channel between us, the authors and the world, a means of expression.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Summary of free document licensing terms
By downloading a free legal document available on this website, you accept and agree to our terms and conditions. The main terms of the licence in the terms and conditions are as follows.
Unless you have paid for the right to use the relevant document without the included credit (attribution) text, you must retain the credit in the free legal document.
Subject to this point, you may edit and amend the documents to render them suitable for your purposes.
You must not sell or re-distribute the free legal documents or derivatives thereof.
We give no warranties or representations concerning the free legal documents, and accept no liability in relation to the use of the free legal documents.
Please always use safety precautions when performing a DIY project and using building materials, tools or products and always read and follow manufacturer’s directions for he products and tools you use.