We can add or remove furniture easily but changing your home’s paint may be a little tricky. Choosing the right color and design can be a struggle and the cost of having your walls repainted professionally can be pretty high and the right contractor is quite difficult to find. See more contractors suitable for you here.
Further on we will present you with some DIY wall painting ideas that can help you decide.
1. Different colors on different shapes can still mix
A fresh and modern diy wall painting that will fit perfectly in your favorite room. Lines and different types of color tones will be enough to create this cool wall design.
2. Sponge up your wall for a change
Using an old sponge to paint your walls could be the most stunning idea for a great wall design. Not really into shapes? Then why not use an unconventional way of painting? A simple sponge can do the trick.
3. Diy brick design from a rectangle sponge
You are a fan of brick pattern? Try this cool idea with by using a simple sponge to create a wall design.
4. Be closer to nature with this wall painting
If your activities are not giving you time to go back to nature, then take it home with you. This wall painting idea does just that.
5. Feathery delight painted on walls are perfect
Lack of ideas? Take a look at this diy wall painting feathery idea for a boring wall in your favorite room.
6. Mountainside in ombre is stunning
Whether it is for your kids’ room or your own, this design will surely be one worth laboring for.
7. Plain ombre wall is still stunning
A step by step guide for a gradient wall painting that will add a lot of personality to your home.
8. Ombre and shapes work perfectly together
As simple as diamonds with ombre colors, you can change the look of your home. It’s modern, chic and easy to do.
9. Honeycomb shape design makes a room look modern
Natural shapes such as honeycomb will be a great idea for a diy wall painting and you can use a gradient pattern or different color tones.
10. Get obsessive with geometric wall design
This accent wall is perfect for people that need geometric stability in design. A very easy way for this diy wall painting where you have to use only paint and tape to create geometric shapes.
11. Easy wall painting ideas – Go crazy and realize this Ombre accent wall
The uneven ombre wall design is perfect for your tea area.
12. Just let it drip, easy wall painting ideas
Ran out of ideas? Not really good with a brush? You can still make your wall look better by just letting the paints drip.
13. Simple circles create perfect wall painting design
A wall design with circles would be very interesting for your kids room.
14. Experience your favorite place on earth
This may take a while to finish, but if you do have the talent then go for it! Nothing beats seeing the most relaxing place on earth for you.
15. Denim wall painting design is perfect for modern homes
If you’ve tried the sponge or paint and it simply doesn’t work, then this alternative might be a fresh idea you can work with. If you have a teenager, they’ll surely love this look.
What do you think about these super epic DIY Wall Painting Ideas? We would love to hear your opinion on the subject !