Having fun with DIY Light Bulb Projects? Well that might sound kind of strange, but in the DIY world any material can be used, transformed and reinterpreted.
The classical light bulb has been for some time now replaced by other more advanced types that save you up energy consumption. And if you are one of those who has been taken up with the trends and has replaced every single light bulb in the house, what happens with the old ones? Do you simply throw them away or leave them somewhere in a storage box in your garage?
We invite you to get crafty and learn that even an ordinary item such as a light bulb can be used in a DIY project and transformed entirely. From door knobs to Christmas decorations, light bulb can be very versatile if you have a little bit of imagination and creativity at hand. Enjoy our collection and don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback in the comment section below.
1. Pour Cement Into A Light Bulb And Create The Perfect Minimal Door Knob
2. Create A Beautiful Raw Nautical Themed Lamp By Adding Rope And Driftwood
3. Small Terrariums Look Wonderful In Light Bulbs
4. Christmas Is The Perfect Time To Test Your Decorative Skills
5. Create This Gorgeous Light Bulb Centerpiece For Your Dinning Room
6. Rope Oil And A Lid And You’ve Got Yourself A Lamp
7. Send A Message In A Bulb
8. A Small Green Miracle In A Light Bulb
9. Decorate Your House With Light Bulb Flower Vases
10. The Most Fun Projects-Light Bulb Terrariums
11. Add A Base To The Light Bulb Lamp And You Obtain An Elegant Piece
12. From Flower Vases To Unusual Lamps And Even Fish Tanks
13. You Can Even Try And Turn Them Into Storage
14. A Snowman For Your Christmas Tree
15. Decorate In An Industrial Style With Rope And Hanging Light Bulbs
16. Our Favorite Delicate Project
17. Minion Light Bulbs? Yes Please!
18. Create The Perfect Vertical Garden In Your Home
19. Store Spices In Light Bulbs If You Feel Eccentric
20. Create A Wreath Out Of Colorful Light Bulbs
21. Make A Sweet Candy Treat Gift
22. Wire And Small Light Bulbs Make Beautiful Jewelry
23. Growing Small Plants In Small Containers
24. Light Bulb Balloons Decorations For Your Kid’s Room
25. Turning Light Bulbs Into Works Of Art
26. Santa Will Come In A Different Shape This Year
27. Elegance Through Simplicity
28. Set The Mood For The Perfect Garden Party
Loved the planter, fish tank and chandlier concept….. this also can be a good summer activity for kids…… the christmas decorations look absolutely cute…… you can be crafty from nothing at all……..I read a lot of craft magazines to try something unique and different. Crafts Beautiful is one amazing magazine that gives out lot of craft ideas.
All of these DIY light bulb crafts look amazing! Number 2 is my favorite by far. We’re having a beach themed wedding and the nautical stand with rope around it seems like a perfect way to lead people to our reception. Thank you so much for the high quality picture as well!