Bottles do not need to be thrown once you empty them. These bottles can be recycled, reused or made into these beautiful crafts. So get those hands and mind ready for the amazing glass bottle crafts that follow.
1. Illuminate your room with this crystal studded bottle light
A simple diy project that will add a stunning and impressive design impact to your room. Using only not expensive materials you can create this cool lamp.
2. No place like h-o-m-e
Add a little more homey feels in your home with this simple glass bottle design. It’s chic and definitely eye-catching.
3. Flowers on bottles are the perfect centerpieces for Special Occasions
Reuse wine glass bottles into this centerpieces that will amaze your friends. Choose your favorite color and try this nice idea for your next diy project.
4. “Scary” Halloween bottle art designs
Look at this funny and “scary” glass bottle crafts that it fits for a Halloween party.
5. Personalized messages on glass bottles can be a perfect gift
Old glass bottle, glue gun and some paint are the only objects that you need to use for a great easy diy project.
6. Upgrade your perfume with a vintage glass bottle
Even a simple cologne will smell enticingly good when placed in this vintage glass bottle.
7. Attempt this soap dispenser for your bathroom
Bored of those soap dispenser that are not personal, try to make it your one to add more personality. Easy glass bottle crafts for your next projects.
8. Reuse and rename glass bottles for your kitchen needs
Clean your wine bottles and other glass bottles and print each of the ingredients that the bottles will hold. You have classy and safe containers that you can use for as long as you want.
9. These glass bottles are perfect for the rustic, classy wedding
No need to spend a lot of cash for this simple project that will help you give a great impact to your wedding.
10. Colorful seed and water feeders for your feathered friends
Do you have some skills on crafts? Nature and bird lovers will definitely love these glass bottle ideas. You can closely watch birds of different kinds and kids will surely love this idea.
11. The classic glass wine bottle and Christmas lights
Glass bottle crafts – Old Christmas lights and wine bottles can be used in the most easy way by creating a great decor.
12. Vase holders without any fuss
Lack of vase flowers? Take a look at this cool idea on how to recycle your used glass bottles. This simple design is so attractive because the flowers accentuate the clear glass bottles and the glass bottles complement the soft colors of the flowers.
13. Cut bottle glasses with simple designs can match any furniture in your home
Another way to recycle your glass bottles instead of trow them try to made some cool design for your home.
14. You don’t need snow for this glass bottle snowman
Finally a snowman that can stay in home and enjoy it in a warm place but you have to use bottles to create him.
15. Candlelight dinners will change the setting
These cut bottle glasses are the perfect candle holders, illuminating the room with the different shades bringing a romantic aura.
16. hanging glass bottle wind chimes brings color and music
You may even add light on this glass bottle craft and you have a glass bottle wind chime light. Awesome!
What do you think? Would love to read your comment below !