Recycling and up-cycling has become such an immense trend in the DIY world, filled with creative ingenious ideas to surge inspiration from. Today we are tackling the DIY crate crafts area with 13 creative ideas that are wonderful and delicate in their simplicity, beauty emerged from the natural texture of the wood, the aging process applied to the actual crate and other smaller metallic insertions at the level of the handles that create an impressive package ready to be reused and revived in appealing and useful DIY projects.
As much as the trends evolve and our world changes everyday at a rapid pace, wood will remain an essential material for interior décor as well as other gorgeous and ingenious diy crafts. Crates, pallets, driftwood, all contain an intricate beauty we all appreciate at an intimate level, useful elements that we all can relate to. Cast a glance at the showcase below and choose your favorite crate craft today.
1. A wooden crate recycled into a gorgeous tray
2. Wooden crate repainted and used as a night – side table
3. Gorgeous eclectic ensemble inserting vintage crates as a foot of the bed ottoman
4. A stack of wooden crates stacked into an useful bathroom storage cabinet
5. Natural crates used as a Scandinavian inspired bookcase
6. A dynamic composition perfect for STORAGE
7. Crate up-cycled into kitchen utensils storage
8. A study room decorated with a bookcase wall made out of new crates
9. Vintage crate used as a planter
10. A fun creative method of recycling crates
11. The perfect storage for a SCANDINAVIAN décor
12. A blue grayish toned side table
13. The perfect method of creating a raised bed garden
What is your take on this wonderful topic? Feel free to choose your favorite craft from the list above and share your ideas in the comment section below.