Welcoming people and setting up a party can be hard especially if you are new in the neighborhood. Housewarming can become a hit or a total mess depending on how well you’ve planned for it. If you are still looking for ideas or if you are feeling too tired from the move, here are a few housewarming ideas you can use for your housewarming party.
1. fill the table with finger food
Finger food can get the party started and can keep your guests from getting hungry while you get to know each other.
2. lovely sangria display
This sangria display is truly enticing and is definitely pretty to look at. A little bit of alcohol can go a long way with this sangria display.
3. let your guests pick their own cheese and crackers
4. cookies made for young and old
These cookies are great as finger food and as party favors. You can surely get everyone amazed with this simple treat.
5. yummy party rolls to get the party going
6. fill up your address book
7. invitations that are easy and fun to make
Let everyone know you’re moving to the neighborhood with this cute housewarming invitation. You ca also get to put a personal touch on it and get to talk to neighbors before the party.
8. scribble on dedication tray
Let your new and old friends scribble on their well wishes and advice on a tray. Now you have a lovely decor without much effort.
9. favor tags that suits the OCCASION
10. party favors parcels for a change
11. let your guests guess with surprise drink
Which will be beer and which will be juice? Only you will know and your guests will have to find out.
12. colorful house warming decors for autumn
Autumn is colorful and taking advantage of this for a housewarming party is definitely a great idea. Put on some DIY pumpkins or real ones and lovely autumn flowers to get that warm and homey feeling of autumn.
13. jenga blocks for playful dedication
14. leave their recipes and impress them in the future
Let your guests leave their favorite recipe. Next time you’ll visit them, you can bring your own version of their favorite food.
15. make your own jam favors
16. house warming buffet that everyone will love
Fill their eyes and their tummy with a colorful and healthy choice of foods. This set up is simple but will surely get them ready to chomp in no time.
How did you throw a housewarming party? Feel free to share your ideas in the comment section below.