Today we have decided to land on the subject of DIY lighting fixtures. The play of light and shadow is one that can create powerful contrasts, depth and even elegance if used properly.It is a powerful instrument neglected by most. But in an interior design scheme, the lighting fixtures are as important as any piece of furniture, having the ability to completely emphasize the interior or make it look cheap and unattractive.
Although we all love designer pieces for their antithetical appeal, you can create beautiful delicate lighting fixtures yourself from ordinary materials and items if you put your mind to it. We have featured below 22 Beautiful Simple DIY Lighting Fixtures Ideas to get you interested on this particular topic and in the hopes of inspiring you to start a lighting fixture project soon.Enjoy!
1. wine bottle transformed into wonderful floral lamp
2. twine globes SPRINKLED with string lights
3. using long slim twigs to create an elegant delicate chandelier
4. using ping-pong balls to create a christmas light garland
5. old ALCOHOL bottles turned into torches
6. glow in the dark mason jars and bottles
7. using wine bottles to create a dinning room chandelier
8.choosing the unconventional- spoons TIED into a lighting fixture
9. winter themed wine bottle lit up with sparkling lights
10. origami creations used in a chandelier composition
11. would you like a tea-cup chandelier?
12. using twigs to EMBELLISH an old chandelier
13. croche a hanging lamp for your dinning room
14. wine bottle and wine corks used in an interesting lamp design
15. throw a colorful party with light-up LED balloons
15. create wall art with plastic cups and christmas lights
16. wine bottle cut and used as a candle holder
17. twine globes displayed in the garden and lit up at night by christmas lights
18. mason jar chandelier creATION
19. TIN CAN PERFORATED TO LET LIGHT THROUGH
20. SURREAL PATIO DESIGN WITH A HUGE MASON JAR CHANDELIER CREATION AS A FOCAL POINT
21. ADDING GRAPHIC PERFORATIONS TO AN EXISTENT LAMP
22. DIY EAMES INSPIRED BOHEMIAN PENDANT
What do you think about these creative projects? Which one appeals to you o would fit in your interior design scheme? We would love to hear your feedback in the comment section below.