A bored mind can wander into deep and creative thoughts. Most people think it is not great to be bored and find themselves getting too busy on other tasks, but there is a way of keeping yourself busy without sacrificing the wander and stressing yourself. You can always opt to make cool drawings DIY to keep your wandering mind busy and hone your creativity skills.
1. Let your inner animal come out with with a tribal twist
We all have a spirit animal within us that we want to unleash. You can safely do so by means of drawing.
2. doodle as colorful as you truly are inside-out
3. nothing beats food and sweets in terms of killing boredom
Ah, food. A beautiful word for both kids and adults. And when it’s not the right time to eat one, why not draw one?
4. drawn or consumed sweets can make you happy
5. create a stunning drawing from a simple inspiration
Another interpretation of a face that can launch a thousand ships.
6. let your eyes express what you truly desire
Our eyes are the windows of our soul. Drawing this can also reflect the beauty our eyes hold.
7. your hands can do so many creative things
8. be creative on school subjects
Make learning fun, structured and easy to digest. This drawing makes the skeletal system fun and easier to remember.
9. wander round and about the galaxy with planets
10. groot on his cutest is never a bad thing to draw
If you think this is not adorable, then your heart must be stone.
11. princesses in heroes costumes can be motivational
Mixing the characters? Why not? A princess can be a superhero anytime!
12. mix and match your medium to make that perfect drawing
13. creating a perfect gown is any girl’s dream
14. draw beautiful wreaths that can match any OCCASION
15. get your imagination running as you draw your family tree
Get to the roots of your ancestors and watch your family tree grown up to your generation.
What do you doodle to eradicate boredom every now and then? We would love to hear your opinion and see your drawings !